With the warm weather I sometimes need something cold. That’s why I make ice coffee sometimes. Delicious and low in calories! In this blogpost I share the super simple recipe with you.
Macros for one cup: 94kcal 10c/3f/7p
What do you need? (For 1 person)
- 1 ice tube tray (for 6 ice tubes)
- 1 big espresso
- 1 cup of milk
- Stevia fluid
How do you make it?
- Put the espresso in the ice tube tray. Let everything cool down and put the ice tubes in the freezer.
- When the ice cubes are frozen, put them in a big cup.
- Pour the milk over the ice cubes.
- Put 4 drops of stevia in the milk (I prefer my ice coffee very sweet but of course you can put less or more stevia in it).
- Wait a moment until the ice cubes have melted a little bit and drink up! When I finished my ice coffee and my ice cubes are not fully melted yet, I put milk in it again so I can drink 2 ice coffees.
I hope you find it delicious!